Simple as 1-2-3:
1. Read Engagement Agreement and fill out the New Client form. Click "I Agree." We will confirm by email.
2. Pay the consultation fee of $1000. You will receive an invoice by email.
3. Our staff will call to schedule your appointment with Mr. Joseph Centrich.
The consultation is privileged and confidential.
How to retain HCWD, PLLC Law Firm
We consult with hundreds of business owners each year. Some need us in the court room. Some just need an hour or two of good advice. Our process starts with a short consultation to define your problem or legal issue and to discuss your rights, options, and next steps. That's all many of our clients need. If your problem requires more, then we will develop a plan, discuss cost, and options for structuring a fee that is fair and affordable.
We cannot discuss the details of your case or give you any advice unless you are a client.
Terms of our engagement:
You accept the terms of this engagement and retain HCWD, PLLC Law Firm by filling out the New Client form and clicking "I Agree." Your acceptance of this agreement and payment of the consultation fee creates an attorney-client relationship between you and HCWD, PLLC Law Firm, P.C. It is a contract, so please read it carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns.
- You retain HCWD, PLLC Law Firm, P.C. as your attorney for the limited engagement of an initial consultation. The object of the consultation is to define your legal issue, problem, or dispute; to advise you of your legal rights and obligations; and to determine your options and next steps. Joseph Centrich will meet with you in person or by telephone for up to two hours.
- A member of HCWD, PLLC Law Firm's staff will contact you for an initial interview to determine who the potential adverse parties are (so that we can check conflicts), to gather more detailed information about your matter, and to collect documents necessary for Mr. Joseph Centrich to review.
- You agree to pay in advance a consultation fee in the amount of $1000. When you accept this agreement, you will receive an email with a link to an invoice that you may pay on line or by check.
- The engagement does not commence and there is no attorney-client relationship until three things happen: (1) you click "I accept" below to enter into this agreement; (2) we receive your payment; and (3) we determine that we have no conflicts. If for any reason we are unable to render legal services to you, we will immediately refund your fee.
- The engagement will terminate when the intial consultation is complete. Further legal services will only be rendered if a separate engagement agreement is executed, stating the scope of work and fee.
- The agreement is to be performed in Houston, Texas and is governed by Texas law